As a very special (and strange) treat, I present to you the audiobook of Alien Abduction for Beginners: Christmas Assignment, a story that will be in the A Very Alien Christmas anthology releasing next month. My narrator Kyo Sija, who's also voiced my Defiance and Claiming Her Bears books, has done a phenomenal job with this (although she did message me to ask me what the hell she'd just read).
This is a steamy, hilarious book involving insatiable alien twin sisters and a Santa with a very large candy cane...
And right now, you can get it for whatever you're prepared to pay (minimum $1).
Offering the audiobook like this is a bit of an experiment, so let's see how it goes...
The audiobook will also be available at retailers for full price soon, but it will probably take a week or longer for it to go live, so for now, this is the only way you can listen to it.
My Catnip Assassins series is now complete! Seven books full of murders, RH romance and every cat pun you can think of. And then some more.
Roar is the final book in this purrfectly exciting series, so you can now read all books in one go. Dive into the life of a cat shifter assassin and her three men as she cuts off body parts, goes on catnip benders and fights for those she loves. Even though she'd never admit to loving them. Obviously. She's a cat.
Grab yourself a bag of catnip and enjoy!
This winter is going to be all about aliens! Here's a wee preview of what's to come.
Don't want to wait? Take a loolk at my existing sci-fi and alien books!
1. Skye and Liza started writing it over Facebook Messenger before moving it to Google docs.
2. They did not plot it out before writing it (something that makes Liza VERY nervous, to the point where she turned into a clingy girlfriend and messaged Skye constantly with questions).
3. Lysander's name was Tyler until a third into writing the manuscript.
4. The legend of the Lorelei is a real legend, originating in Germany, and you can visit the statue.
5. While talking about the untitled work-in-progress, Liza called it "the Skyza book".
6. The book was finished before they realized Avery didn't have a last name. Liza picked Bennett because she's a Pride & Prejudice fan.
7. Charles was half elf before Skye and Liza decided he should be half faerie lord.
8. Keira Blackwood, another paranormal romance author (and Liza's other coauthor) designed the cover.
9. The "real" Song of Blood (lyrics to the tune of "My Favorite Things" that Liza wrote after reading one of Skye's battle scenes) was a random comment Liza threw into the margin of the manuscript as a joke.
10. Skye wrote the German words that Avery sings to heal Tasha.
11. A placeholder title on their Google doc read "Avery's Epic Vandemic Tale".
12. While writing and editing, Liza and Skye teased each other constantly about British English vs. American English.
I've got a present for you!
I was stalking one of my favourite artists and saw that she'd recently done portraits of queens with cats. It's not all that long ago that I published Saving His Queen, a time travel romance about featuring Mary Queen of Scots, So with a bit of begging I got her to design me a colouring page of Mary with a cat!
I'm so excited to share this and I hope you'll like it. You can download it for free below and print it yourself.
Share your coloured-in pictures with me on social media once you're done, I'd love to see what you come up with!
I've got a new book for you! Song of Blood is co-written with the magnificent Liza Street and is a post-apocalyptic reverse harem with sirens, fae, shifters and vampires. Bit of everything, so to speak, set against the background of the Vandemic.
Empty supermarket shelves, mass panic, staying indoors.Sound familiar?
This is why.
Back in March, when everything shut down for the first time, I wrote a few paragraphs about a woman having a bit of a nightmare finding toilet paper in the shops. I sent it to Liza and she added some more words and several months later, we have a full, long novel. I think it's been a bit therapeutic for both of us to write about a fictional, humorous vampire pandemic. Without toilet paper, obviously.
A few months ago, I randomly wrote a few paragraphs about a vampire pandemic which involved a shortage of toilet paper (guess what inspired me) and sent it to my friend Liza Street. She liked it and wrote a few more paragraphs. Back and forth we went until we suddenly had a full novel. We kept this secret because neither of us wanted to set a deadline - this was just our fun little project. Until now.
I present to you Song of Blood, a post-apocalyptic reverse harem full of vampires, werewolves, fae and sirens. It's set in London and Liza (who's American) had a lot of fun impressing me with her (mostly correct) British slang. The Queen's Knickers is probably my favourite expression she managed to sneak in there…
While Liza expanded her British swearword vocabulary, I added some German mythology centering around the Lorelei, a siren who used to terrorise sailors on the river Rhine. I've always wanted to write about her and finally had the chance with this series.
Anyway, the book releases on the 10th October and you can pre-order it already. And if you want to find out more about Liza, take a look at her website - trust me, her books are amazing and it's been an honour to write with her.
Sometimes I like to give my older books a new look - whether that's a new cover or a new title. In this case, it's both!
I'd planned for a while to give Norsemen Academy a makeover and now finally had time for it. Say hello to Taking Her Vikings - same content, new look. Still the same sexy Vikings, but now there's one on the cover too!
For now, I'm leaving the paperback the same so if you want one with the old cover, order it now. I'll upload the new paperback in a couple of weeks.
There were three men in my mind. One in the past, two in the present. How was a girl supposed to think like that?
Are you a voracious romance reader? Today, for ONE DAY ONLY, stuff your Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Apple Books or Google Play ebook reader with 200+ FREE ROMANCE READS!
Get the books at your preferred ebook retailer, for FREE, no strings attached. This is just a helpful collection of free-for-a-limited-time romance novels!
Included in this amazing collection of free books are my books Meow (Catnip Assassins #1) and Studying Her Vikings (Norsemen Academy #1).
Storyteller. Tea drinker. Bunny cuddler. Highland walker. Scottish by choice.